Sunday, March 7, 2010

Book Trailer: The God Father.

My book for the book trailer will be The God Father by Mario Puzo. (or Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Carol, if I don't finish the other book in time.)

I'm going to start the trailer with a good quote from the book, and then going into the story plot of how this high ranking family is being threaten'd.

I'm going to find a song hopefully to go along with it, some dramatic song that's catchy, like that song they used for Romeo and Juliet when he go banished with the cool guitar melodyy.

Oh!! and idk about pictures yet,, it's going to be hard to make a Book Trailer for something that was made into a movie. But I think I'll think of something.

The ending will be another quote and then a smashing title. Oh yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment